Saturday, August 23, 2008

WORRIED ABOUT THE END,IS COMIN FASTER N FASTER!!!

I EXPECT that there will be a flood of americans coming into canada,trying to escape all the BS that is comin our way.I know the end os comin & there isn't anything i can do to prepare myself.I am on a declining slope & will be down to 110 from a high of 175,& hope to be off by 2010!I live in sudbury ontario & think that maybe if i could convert an old mine into housing underground,i might stand a chance at surviveing!BUT,i live on a pension,& that only pays 4 rent,food,cable,phone,meds & i am broke untill the next 1!food has increased alot faster then the pay from pension!Sad that in Canada we have poor & homeless peoples.U wouldn't think a rich country such as canada would have that problem,but we do.Addiction,abuse,& many other things that peoples live with on a daily basis.Harm Reduction is the way to go.It would save us alot of troubles.We should also legalize weed & tax it!!!GOD help me too prepare for wats ahead,the strength to overcome all obstacles,& the wisdom to know ,& surive ,to live love & laugh,& be patient & understanding,a better person overall!AMEN!!!PEACE N LOVE NOT WARS N WALLS EH FOLKS!!!

No comments: