Friday, July 07, 2006

why its hard finding a woman!

  why can't i find a nice lookin woman that has HIV ?Now that it is more common and more accepted(supposedly)why am i haveing such a hard time finding a girl for me>?I am an ex addict,and got hiv from inter-venus drug use(I.V.=inject)at first finding out i was pos drove me even deeper in my drug use,and i was very lucky i didnt od or die with a needle stick in my arm,as have so many of the people i used to know has happened to them,so,why me?why am i able to get outta the drug scene?I think it has been my faith that has pulled me through most of my trials.I am always trying to get to know my father that created me,and no not my dad,he has long since passed,and i really didnt know him that well to tell ya the truth.anyways just for today,i am gratefull to be alive and well,(i think),lol,just have to keep lookin for that pretty girl to come my way,oh and i just heard that you can be sued for passing hiv to someone,and now you must disclose if yer pos,(i do)anyways have a good day and type at ya's after eh!peace!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: